Saturday, June 2, 2007

I Think My iTunes Is Psychic

You open your iTunes.
You hit play while thinking of a certain song, hoping your Music Library, which is permanently set on shuffle, is feeling a little psychic at that time.
After a 1 or 2 second delay, it begins to play your song.

Has this ever happened to you?

Oddly enough, it has happened to me more times than it probably should.


And this time is no different.

Earlier today I was feeling a little pensive so I automatically clicked on a playlist I created in my iPod for times I want to escape. It started to play Rachael Yamagata's Be Be Your Love but I had to cut it short since I had already arrived at the office.



And then a few minutes ago, after turning on my computer, I opened my iTunes first, as I always do, and right before I pressed play, I was thinking of that same Rachael Yamagata song and wishing it's the first song I'd hear tonight. And it was.


I'm starting to think my iTunes is the one who has ESP and not me.



Either way, as long as I have my music, I'll be fine. :)

No comments: